För att du som kund alltid skall känna dig trygg när du registrerar dig och loggar in på vår webbsida har vi ett utarbetat arbetssätt för hur vi handskas med personuppgifter på Procurator AB.
Sättet att använda de personuppgifter som du lämnar är noga kontrollerat av lagar och bestämmelser, t.ex. personuppgiftslagen. Det innebär att när du lämnar ditt namn, personnummer, adress eller liknande för att kunna göra dina inköp hos oss, så förbinder vi oss vid att hantera dessa uppgifter med sekretess.
Procurator förmedlar aldrig denna information till tredje part.
Från och med 25 maj gäller:
General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR
As you may know, the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union, which becomes enforceable from 25 May 2018.
In short: GDPR is about handling personal data respectfully, transparent, legal and careful. Not saving more data than necessary, no longer than needed, having a clear purpose and a defined time limit.
As you are a highly appreciated business contact to Procurator from whom we are saving personal data, we would like to inform you about various aspects in the course of the upcoming GDPR regulation, which might be of interest to you:
1. Which categories of personal data of business contacts does Procurator save and process?
Procurator saves and processes the following categories of personal data of business contacts:
• Title (form of address)
• First name and last name
• Postal address (Street, postal code, city, country)
• Phone number
• e-Mail address
2. Who at Procurator is maintaining personal data of business contacts?
In your market, the following contact at Procurator maintains the personal data of business contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For what purpose does Procurator process personal information?
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
• Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers
• To identify and prevent fraud
• To enhance the security of our network and information systems
• To better understand how people interact with our websites
• To provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you
• To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com
Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
4. How long will Procurator save personal data of business contacts?
Procurator retains personal data of business contacts for the duration of the business relation or for a maximum of 18 months after the last business contact.
5. As a business contact to Procurator, can I correct or limit the usage of my personal data?
At any time, business contacts to Procurator can correct the stored personal data, have the data transferred to another system, limit the level of processing or have the data deleted.
Furthermore, Procurator business contacts can enter an objection to the storing and processing of their personal data or have a copy of the data at any time.
We hope that this information is helpful and we look forward to continuing a prosper business relation with you. In case of any questions related to storing and processing personal data, please feel free to contact your local Procurator contact person via firstname.lastname@example.org